The bug zapper can instantly kills flying insects by electrocuting those that are attracted to the luminous UV light tubes. No poisons and harmful chemicals, and safe. You can enjoy your time without bothering by annoying insects! Features: Mosquitoes killer Soft light, no dazzling No poison and chemicals Note： 1. DO not clean it with water! 2. Before cleaning, disconnect the power supply! Use a screwdriver to touch the grid to discharge electricity static! 3. Do not use it during the day or in bright surroundings. 4. Do not touch the high-voltage grid by your fingers or metal.